Wednesday 4 May 2016

Reliable website hosting

Having your website hosted somewhere reliable is pretty much what every website manager is looking for. Being a member of WebHostingTalk for years has taught me to look for some key indicators to what makes a good host.

A year or so ago, I stumbled across a website called DigitalOcean, also referred to me by my good friend Adam Cable, that offers all the hosting features you need without all the fluff that gets rammed on-top from the likes of Heart Internet and 1and1.

DigitalOcean are constantly rolling out new features, services and their awesome 1-click-installs are getting evening better.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a website.

If you'd like to talk or need a hand with your website, visit Garbott and fill in the contact form (or ring!).

Thanks for reading,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment